We’re here to support you.
We provide assistance with essential everyday living tasks and work alongside you to develop your capacity to care for yourself.
When choosing a support worker to provide your practical supports, we encourage you to identify the attributes and skills you require in your carer and help you with making a decision.
For those who required full assistance with daily living tasks, or who just need some extra help, Practical Supports involve:
- Capacity building with house cleaning and other household activities
- Shopping for your groceries
- Planning and cooking meals
- Budgeting and managing your money
- Personal care such as showering, personal hygiene and dressing.
For everyday disability support you can count on, call us on 0730920476