Social and Community Participation
We believe that taking part in community, social and recreational activities increases the wellbeing of the people we support, helping them to forge a stronger community spirit….and, most of all, to have fun!
Our community, social and recreational supports cater to the individual interests and abilities of our customers. We provide a comprehensive range of programs and activities to help you get out in the community, take a class, volunteer, exercise and make new friends.
We help customers to build confidence and pursue their interests by providing:
- Support to expand social networks and friendship groups
- Practical skill building activities such as numeracy, literacy and financial management
- Life and transition planning such as transitioning from school to adulthood
- Volunteering opportunities with organisations such as Meals on Wheels and other community groups.
Arch Disability have dedicated team to offer a calm and creative environment for our customers to engage in activities such as:
- Sensory interactive activities
- Social outings
- Music groups
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking and developing domestic skills
- Swimming, hydrotherapy and water aerobics
- Gym, bowling and many other leisure activities.
For everyday disability support you can count on call us on 073092047